- Subject Matter Experts (SMEs) for Physics need to answer on questions provided, following the defined guideline.
- The SMEs need to have expertise in either one or more areas:
- Classical mechanics
- Thermodynamics and statistical mechanics
- Quantum Mechanics
- Optics, Atomic, Molecular and Optical physics
- High energy, particle physics, and nuclear physics
- Cosmology, etc.
- Should be easily able to write answers and solve problems from the higher education books
- Authoring Solutions for US Textbooks in a step by step manner.
- Checking content for Plagiarism.
- Diversified subject knowledge with written skills.
- Ability to communicate concepts of Physics clearly in English
- Basic computer operating skills
- Use of tools like Math Equation Editor, and related tools for drawings
- Hands on experience in surfing the Internet, using search tools like Google etc.
- Teaching or online tutoring experience would be an added advantage.
|Min Experience||1 year|