Job Description – SME – Science
The SMEs basically need to work with our technology team resources to help them create interactivities / simulated virtual labs for different science / maths concepts and practical experiments. For this they need to translate the science concepts into micro steps that can be programmed by the tech resources, to recreate the virtual labs.
- Diversified subject knowledge with written skills.
- Ability to communicate concepts of Physics clearly in English
- Basic computer operating skills
- Use of tools like Math Equation Editor, and related tools for drawings
- Hands on experience in surfing the Internet, using search tools like Google etc.
- Teaching or online tutoring experience would be an added advantage.