- To drive and facilitate process improvement initiatives (LSS, BPR) and facilitate internal & external ISO and ISMS quality audits
- Responsible for planning, organizing and managing the overall activities of audits
- Conduct audits, including closing out audit findings, creating audits finding reports and determine proper corrective and preventive actions.
- Interacting with business stakeholders and assisting in establishing, implementing, maintaining and improving the QMS.
- Create and maintain company quality documentation, such as quality manuals, quality procedures, etc.
- Develop and conduct training to build quality awareness.
- Provide process consultancy to functional managers / project managers / lead.
- Structured data collection and preparation of QA reports
- Ensure timely resolution of corrective and preventive actions.
- BCS/BE or equivalent qualification
- Knowledge of ISO 9001, ISO 27001 and CMMI
- 3-4 years of Software Quality Assurance experience with ISO implementation
- Possess strong statistical and analytical skills
- MIS and presentation skills. Expertise in MS Office
- Possess good communication and audit skills
- Proactive, independent and self-motivated.
- Preferable if is a Certified Internal or Lead Auditor for ISO/CMMI
|Job Category||Full Time|
|Qualification||BCS/BE or equivalent qualification|
|Min Experience||4 -9 years|