- Brainstorm, prioritize and develop new product ideas.
- Plan & prioritize releases, define the product roadmap and spec out new features, functionality and product enhancements.
- Ability to balance priorities among the long-term vision and short-term execution of products
- Understand and articulate customer needs, conduct customer research, leverage internal knowledge and expertise, and prioritize market requirements.
- Focus on product enhancements to improve user experience
- Assesses market competition by comparing the company’s product to competitors’ products
- Will be involved in creating product artefacts for product execution.
- Understand existing product pain points and comes up with recommendations to address the same
- Partner with cross-functional team to ensure alignment with product vision
- Analyzing product metrics regularly and use the learning for product innovations and improvements
- Ensuring timely delivery of projects through proper planning, scheduling, and execution
- Proven experience as a Product Manager or similar role in the development of the web and mobile application development. in product lifecycle management.
- Background in software development and program management is preferred.
- Familiarity with the Agile framework.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Problem-solving aptitude.
- Creative thinking skills.
- Experience creating wireframes and mockups.
- Should have experience in Requirements Analysis, Gathering and Documentation
- Experience in Product Planning, Development and Management
- Sales Support, Stakeholder Communication, Solution Provider
5 – 8 Years of Experience
|Job Category||Full Time|
|Qualification||BE / MCA / MBA (IT)|
|Min Experience||5 years to 8 years|