- Review and analyse project requirements.
- Estimate cost during RFP stage and analyse resource requirement.
- Requirement capturing, estimations.
- Preparing Project Plan.
- Must have managed corporate clients based within India & Global.
- Delegation of requirements to team and support Team Leaders / Team in converting the client requirements into development road map.
- Monitor outsourcing requirement and vendor management.
- Effectively manage the client and ensure client satisfaction
- Communicating with client on the progress and delivering quality product in the stipulated time frame.
- Perform a cost analysis of the project and complete the project in allocated time.
- Raise Risks to the Senior Management at the right time. Plan mitigation and contingency plan for the same. Inform the client of the same as and when required.
- Manage and deliver a quality product.
- Communicate the client concerns to Senior Management and the team.
- Select the sub-processes to be statistically managed and which can be used for predictions.
- Statistically manage project performance to ensure stability and capability of sub-process.
- Ensure process compliance in the project.
- At least 5 years of total experience out of which at least 2 yrs in project management within e-learning domain.
- Must have understanding & knowledge on HTML, ID, graphics and technology projects.
- Must have hands on experience on project management tools like JIRA & any other.
- Must have experience in mentoring team, monitor guidelines & ensure error free delivery.
- Good Team Management experience.
- Must have leadership quality & decision-making ability.
- Good at tracking & managing budget, revenue & margins.
|Job Category||Full Time|
|Qualification||BE / B Tech / M Tech/ M Sc. / MCA|
|Min Experience||5 to 8 years|