- Responsibilities and key activities include but are not limited to:
- Gathering all necessary information from Client stakeholders, ensures consultancy/event agreement completion, and logistics agency to set up C3 records/contracts
- Timely execution of contracts in line with compliance aspects
- Invoice creation and dissemination to external stakeholders
- Collection of expense reports and invoices from external stakeholders, check for acceptability of invoice amounts based on local compliance standards; execute accordingly
- Understand project scope, goals and deliverables of Projects across various media
- Effectively communicate the project requirements team members and stakeholders in a timely and clear fashion by identifying and managing project dependencies and critical path.
- Help the project team to plan and schedule project timelines and milestones using appropriate tools.
- Liaise with project stakeholders on an ongoing basis.
- Identify and resolve issues and conflicts within the project team.
- Develop and deliver progress reports, requirements documentation, and presentations.
- Determine the frequency and content of status reports from the project team, analyse results and troubleshoot problem areas.
- Define project success criteria and disseminate them to involved parties throughout the project life cycle.
- Conduct project post mortems and create recommendations in order to identify successful and unsuccessful project elements.
- Develop best practices and tools for project execution and management
|Job Category||Full Time|
|Qualification||Graduate (preferably science or IT related)|
|Min Experience||4-5 Years|