- Involved in pre-sales activities, responding RFP and RFI. Preparing proposal documents, project scoping, budgeting, planning, resourcing for prospective customers.
- Contribute in defining and executing the processes & methodologies at an organizational level.
- Defining service standards and guidelines that serve as a benchmark for excellent service delivery thereby contributing towards ameliorated service revenue generation.
- Effectively manage account level delivery and growth (starting from resource planning, work prioritization, stakeholder involvements etc.)
- Lead project managers/Sr project managers and team members, foster their professional development and growth, and promote teamwork and cooperation.
- Interact and maintain relationships with internal and external customers along with taking action to direct the analysis and provide solutions to complex problems.
- Tracking project data for the department and presenting revenue; profitability analysis for Senior Management reviews
- Strategizing for transition of Projects and Knowledge from off-shore as well on-shore.
- Proven track record of handling multiple projects/programs from eLearning industry
- At least 4+ years of experience in managing Higher Ed clients
- Adaptable and flexible, able to rapidly assimilate new concepts, technologies, industries and cultures
- Expertise across Operations, Customer Service, Pre-Sales, Project Management, Service Delivery and People Management
- Exposure to international customers (US and Europe)
- Effective written and telephonic conversation skills in English.
|Job Category||Full Time|
|Location||Mumbai / Pune|
|Min Experience||14 years|