Experience: 2-4 YEARS
- Provide technical assistance and support to the Moodle Learning Management System software
- Responsible to create, develop, and track training initiatives and prioritize training development projects based on client requirements.
- Manage learner profiles in the LMS database and administer requests, updates, and terminate as needed.
- Understand the tools and technologies specific to eLearning and blended learning development and delivery.
- Proficient in understanding interoperability standards like SCORM, AICC and IMS etc.
- Reuse or maintain an already developed tool across projects.
- Serve as LMS administrator to the organization with a focus on the first-time resolution of learner issues including transcript issues, account requests, system functionality issues, etc.