Job Description – Lead – Subject Matter Expert (Chemistry)
- Subject Matter Experts (SMEs) for Chemistry need to answer on questions provided, following the defined guideline.
- The SMEs need to have expertise in either one or more areas:
- Organic Chemistry (preferable)
- Inorganic Chemistry (preferable)
- Analytical Chemistry
- Physical Chemistry
- Nuclear Chemistry
- Should be easily able to write answers and solve problems from the higher education books
- Authoring Solutions for US Textbooks in a step by step manner.
- Checking content for Plagiarism.
- Diversified subject knowledge with written skills.
- Ability to communicate concepts of Chemistry clearly in English
- Basic computer operating skills
- Use of tools like Math Equation Editor, ChemDraw, and other related tools
- Hands-on experience in surfing the Internet, using search tools like Google etc.
- Teaching or online tutoring experience would be an added advantage
|Job Category||Full Time|
|Qualification||Post graduate/ Mphil|
|Min Experience||2 years|