- Handle the Complete Cycle of IT Recruitment for a Product based organization
- Develop, drive and execute comprehensive search strategies designed to recruit senior and niche candidates within limited candidate pools. (i.e. competitive research, industry profile development, networking, direct sourcing, etc.)
- Manage the entire recruitment cycle
- Network and maintain relationships with key candidates and candidate communities to enable short immediate hiring and long-term opportunistic hiring
- Understand the Internal requirements from Hiring Managers
- Identify and shortlist candidates through various Social Networking Platforms like LinkedIn, FB, Twitter, & other Job Portals like Hirist, iimjobs, etc
- Screen and source candidates through references, employee referral, internal databases as per the requirements
- Follow-up with selected candidates and maintain 85% offer to join ratio
- Involved in Background Verification.
- Check and verify all joining documents.
- Facilitate and help the new joiners with the joining formalities.
- Preparation of Daily/weekly Activity report.
- Degree in human resources or related discipline
- Recruiting/Staffing experience in IT companies preferably in product development space with 1.5 years – 3 years of related corporate technical
- Expert in portal searching, screening and recruiting
- Strong negotiation, staffing, and convincing skills
- Should be able to deliver results in an ambiguous environment
- Must be a self-starter and be able to understand the larger Hurix picture of business operations
- Should be willing to travel for outstation hiring
- Highly energetic and zeal to deliver results
- Excellent communication skills
Good to have:
Experience into eLearning and Digital Marketing domain will be an added advantage
|Job Category||Full Time|
|Min Experience||1.5 - 3 years|